The position is in the Production Engineering Department, which is part of the Arad Group’s supply chain headquarters division and deals with the production engineering of the company’s products, which are multidisciplinary products and contain electronics, mechanics, and software. The production lines are with the company’s subcontractors in Israel and abroad in the field of electronics.
- Expert in the production processes of electronic products
- Performing and leading complex failure investigations using various methodologies
- Development and implementation of methods and processes for quality control and support on the production floor
- Writing quality plans for various products
- Performing statistical analysis
- Suggest improvements in quality processes
- PFMEA risk management
- Motivation of validation processes, including writing validation plans for facilities
- Production of periodic quality reports and follow-up of derivative tasks
- Electronical Engineering or Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- IPC 610 Certification
- Familiarity with the PPAP process – a significant advantage
- At least 5 years as a Senior Quality Control Engineer in the electronics industry
- Experience working and familiarity with the field of RF – a significant advantage
- Familiarity with quality methodologies and process control methods
- Training in the field of CQE quality engineer – an advantage
- Familiarity with systems, Priority – an advantage
- English – Fluent
Pleasant work environment, interesting work and excellent conditions for the right candidate.
Why work with us?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.