A Little About Us
Arad Group’s mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer for RF Testing to join u
The position holder will serve as a professional source of knowledge for the company and must work with multiple interfaces within the organization, including R&D, operating, & engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in RF testing
- Ability to define and write test documents for ensembles and systems
- Theoretical and practical understanding of the reception and broadcast chains
- Knowledge in testing, such as RL, Sensitivity, NF, RF power, IIP3, & Gain
- Testing of receptors, amplifiers, and systems
- Ability to read electrical drawings
Antenna testing – an advantage
Willing to conduct field trials
Knowledge of international testing standards, compliance with testing standards, and assistance in standardization of certified labs
Theoretical and practical knowledge in operating testing equipment, including Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, & Scope
Organized through all stages of the work.