Quality, Development and Projects Engineer
The Quality and Organizational Excellence Division at Arad Technologies is seeking a Quality Engineer.
Reporting directly to the Arad Technologies Quality VP.
Arad Technologies is the Development Center for the Arad Group and is situated in the Yokneam Industrial Park.
Arad Technologies employs more than 100 engineers in the fields of hardware, software, hydraulic mechanics, and RF.
The Arad Technologies’ IoT and cloud systems are among the most advanced in the world and are distributed around the globe through the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Building quality programs for specific projects that meet the customer’s requirements and the type of the project – in coordination with the development, engineering, and production units
- Participating in the overseeing of quality activities for each project (approving specs, design reviews, reliability analysis, documentation, gate reviews, etc.)
- Developing and applying work methods in the R&D Department, including defining KPIs for transitioning from stage to stage
- Defining process improvement indicators for the R&D
- Defining indicators and measuring performance per project
- Leading failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Working with quality teams in Operations and Development for transferring from R&D to production
- Executing failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action systems (FRACAS)
- Dealing with customer complaints and applying corrective and preventive actions
- Working with development sub-contractors
- Initiating, conducting, and controlling investigations, drawing conclusions, and implementing insights
- Leading the Quality activity in project trials
- Conducting testing
- Measuring and periodic reporting of quality measures
- Planning and initiating quality processes, such as ICDM, QFD, and DTC
- BSc in engineering or sciences
- Certified quality engineer (CQE) or relevant degree (in Reliability and Quality Engineering)
- Familiarity with development and integration processes
- Familiarity with quality methodologies and process control methods
- Familiarity with quality engineering tools
- At least 3 years’ experience in quality engineering in the R&D
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work skills
- Initiator, ability to lead processes, ability to lead work teams at all levels of seniority
- Ability to see the complete picture, procedural understanding