The position is in the Production Engineering Department, which is part of the Arad Group’s supply chain headquarters division and deals with the production engineering of the company’s products, which are multidisciplinary products and contain electronics, mechanics, and software. The production lines are with the company’s subcontractors in Israel and abroad in the field of electronics.
- Leading activities of failure investigators using various methodologies
- Management of CAPA processes
- Support and accompaniment of quality control processes on the subcontractors website
- Monitoring manufacturing failures while providing conclusions and recommendations for improvement using data analysis
- Handling customer complaints and corrective and preventive actions
- Treatment and monitoring of nonconformities, including implementation of corrective actions and effective control
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar quality control position in an industrial, manufacturing, or process company
- Experience working with companies involved in subcontracting in the field of electronics
- Experience working and familiarity with the field of RF – a significant advantage
- Familiarity with quality methodologies and process control methods
- Alec Practical Engineer – an advantage
- Training in the field of CQE quality engineer – an advantage
- IPC 610 certification – an advantage
- Familiarity with systems, Priority – an advantage
- English – Fluent
Pleasant work environment, interesting work and excellent conditions for the right candidate.
Why work with us?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.