A Little About Us
Arad Group’s mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater, and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth, and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution, and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
We are looking for an QA Automation Engineer to join us!
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using C# and Selenium
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Assist with manual testing, execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
Would be a good plus
- Programming language C#
- API Testing using C#
- Selenium using C#
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Working with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Ready to take responsibility
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills