Arad Measuring Technologies, the Arad Group’s Development Center, develops and manufactures innovative water measuring systems that are distributed through Arad’s subsidiaries in Israel and around the globe. The Arad Group is a public Israeli company that is listed on the TA-125 Index and the TA Tech – Elite Index with a value of more than NIS 1B.
Arad Technologies employs more than 100 R&D Engineers in a range of fields, including hardware, embedded software, SaaS and Mobile applications, hydraulics, radio, and mechanics.
Arad Technologies develops world-leading products in the field of water measuring solutions and software for water meter management, and has millions of customers around the world.
- Mechanical Engineering Student for Student Position in the Mechanical Development Department.
- Supporting product engineering, from development to serial production.
- Creating product sketches and catalogs.
- Taking part in the product testing, including writing engineering reports.
- Mechanical Engineering student, with at least 5 completed semesters.
- A grade point average of 75 or higher – please send up-to-date grade transcript.
- Available to work 2 days a week, with an option for additional hours during vacations.
- Open-minded, creative, hands-on person with strong interpersonal relations.
- Basic knowledge of Solid Works and MS Office.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.
Pleasant work environment, interesting work and excellent conditions for the right candidate.