A Little About Us
Arad Group’s mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater, and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth, and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution, and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
We are looking a creative Integration and V&V Engineer for the company’s R&D team!
- Planning and writing system testing specifications and formal verification (from test strategy to test cases)
- Conducting system testing (HW + FW)
- Knowledge and experience in RT-embedded software testing
- In-depth understanding of product reliability in line with design requirements and specifications
- Setting up alpha/beta trials
- Bug documenting and follow up
Requirements and skills
- Ability to see the big picture, and to work both independently and in a team setting
- Highly familiar with formal verification
- Strong written and verbal communications in both Hebrew and English
Experience / Education
- BSc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering- Advantage
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in verification and validation of combined software and hardware systems
- Experience in formal verification in the field of communications
- Familiarity with IoT protocols, such as NBIoT, LORA, and M-CAT – advantage
- Familiarity with ST and TI micro controllers – advantage
- Experienced in RF testing – advantage
- Broad technical understanding and ability to deal with system integration
- Experienced in writing formal verifications and reports