We are looking for a passionate and driven HR Business Partner to help drive the development and implementation of the HR Strategy in our R&D site in Yokneam.
In this position you will assess the human resources needs in areas such as talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
We are looking for a Human Resource professional who has the ability to diagnose issues and influence solutions/outcomes. The individual in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization. This role requires end to end HR support. You will need business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, commitment to excellence, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll be managing the full cycle recruitment process from definition to hiring and onboarding, while taking part in strategic decisions.
- Understand business needs and priorities and translate them into HR actions that supports the business.
- Act as a trusted adviser to employees and managers; providing advice, guidance, and coaching on all aspects of HR.
- Build cross-organizational initiatives and lead their implementation within the organization.
- Partner with leadership and employees to provide guidance on processes, such as career and talent development, performance management & feedback reviews, team building, org changes, etc.
- Lead the full employee life cycle: onboarding to offboarding, including operational aspects.
- Be proactive in identifying people needs and organizational trends within the company, and work together with the relevant stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid background in recruitment/tech recruitment in a fast-paced company /or agency environment including experience with in-depth interviews.
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization.
- Amazing people skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic environment.
- A problem solver with a hands-on approach.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.