Arad Group is a world leader in the field of water metering.
The company designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports its cutting-edge smart IoT devices to residential, bulk, irrigation and water management companies around the world.
Millions of Arad’s water meters are installed worldwide, and the company manufactures over 500,000 units a year, which has made Arad Group into one of the leading companies in the global water measuring industry.
• 3-5 years of proven track record in embedded software programming (C/C++) at “Bare metal”
• Experience with low level embedded SW architecture design and system integration
• Knowledge and experience in STM32 with emphasis on low power
• Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless communication protocols
• Proven track record of board bring-up/drivers’ integration
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Knowledge of basic electronics: using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multimeters, etc. to debug the hardware/software interface
• Experience with software practices such as source control, testing, code review
• Experience writing and maintaining Firmware production code
• Excellent graduate (B.Sc.) in CS/CE/EE from leading universities
• Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
• Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
• Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Why work with us?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.