Suitable candidates, please send CV to Yifat Yanuka at Yifat.Yanuka@aradtec.com
Arad Technologies is looking for an accurate, motivated, and excellent employee to join the project management team as a PMO student.
This is a great opportunity to enter the project management filed in a multidisciplinary company.
- 3+ years of embedded software engineering experience – MUST
- Experience with embedded SW architecture, design patterns and system integration – MUST
- Experience with low level embedded SW architecture design and system integration
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless or network protocols
- Knowledge of HW protocols (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.)
- Basic C#/Python knowledge
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience working and driving Agile-Scrum, Unit Testing, Code Review, CI/CD methodologies – Advantage
- Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
- Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
- Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English