This is an exciting opportunity to shape smart cities around the globe, developing the next generation of smart metering devices.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design, through development and testing phases up to end-to end integration within Arad’s products: starting from HW all the way to cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
3-5 years of proven track record in embedded software programming (C/C++) – MUST
- Experience with embedded SW architecture, design patterns and system integration – MUST
- Experience with low level embedded SW architecture design and system integration
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless or network protocols
- Knowledge of HW protocols (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.)
- Basic C#/Python knowledge
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience working and driving Agile-Scrum, Unit Testing, Code Review, CI/CD methodologies – Advantage
- Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
- Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
- Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English