About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
We are looking for an RF Engineer to join us!
The position holder will serve as a professional source of knowledge for the company and must work with multiple interfaces within the organization, including R&D, operating, & engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in RF design and testing
- As part of your area of responsibility, you will be required to perform in-depth measurements of products in terms of reception and transmission, compliance with standards, compliance with product specifications, etc.
- Knowledge in RF component testing, such as RL, Sensitivity, NF, RF power, IIP3, & Gain
- Good understanding of receiver & transmitter building blocks.
- Ability to read electrical drawings
Antenna testing – an advantage
Willing to conduct field trials
Theoretical and practical knowledge in operating testing equipment, including Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, & Scope
Organized through all stages of the work.