Electrical Engineer for ATE Team
About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
- Development engineer, part of HW department.
- Develop and design Automatic Test Stations from the concept to final product
- ATE Project leader
- Support production teams
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering\Computer Science
- Deep familiar with “LabVIEW” – Deep knowledge – Must, “Test Stand” – Advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in ATE development – Must
- Experience in leading of Automatic Test Station projects
- Good Hardware skills, including Digital, Analog, RF, Automation
- Familiarity with RF testing algorithms.
- Knowledge of many kinds of testing equipment. (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Supply, Power Meter, etc.)
- Knowledge in the following protocols: TCP, UDP, GPIB, RS-232, IP etc.
- Complete system solution vision.
- Good social skills and ability to get along in a team