R&D Project Manager
About The Position
Arad measurement technologies is the development center for Arad group, a world leader in IoT smart water measurement and management systems. The products of Arad are sold in more than 60 countries.
With millions of users worldwide, Arad water management software is a world-leading enterprise SaaS that is completely cloud-based.
Arad Technologies employs over 100 engineers and researchers, including Software, Firmware, Radio, hardware, hydraulics, mechanics, and more.
Leading R&D projects from concept to completion. Creating complex products and innovative technological solutions. Working with multiple R&D disciplines, including hardware, firmware, mechanics, hydraulics, radio and software applications.
· In charge of R&D activities, from initiation, work, and budgets planning, through execution, lab trials and field testing, to mass production
· Building a multidisciplinary work plan that reflects the needs and dependencies between teams, regulations, project stages and testing execution – as well as defining and ensuring milestones for implementing
· Responsible for project execution and progress follow-up, meeting schedules and budgets, allocating resources, conveying periodical updates, raising flags in case of delays, managing risks, resolving problems as they arise and determining the timing of activities – while continuously striving for excellence
· Summarizing the project, drawing conclusions regarding the conduct of the project and proposing improvements and streamlining of organization and future projects
· The position requires proactivity, transparency, good communication skills, the ability to work under massive pressure, decision making, conflict resolution and ability to work in an ever-changing multi-project environment
· At least 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager of multidisciplinary products
· Significant experience in Waterfall and Agile processes and project management methodologies
· Familiarity with project management tools, including Monday.com, MS Project and Azure DevOps, PMBOK and Scrum methodologies.
· Proven ability to lead and motivate teams, deal with challenges and maintain efficient cross-organizational communications.
· Working with Mass Production Units, subcontractors and vendors
· Experience working in matrixial organizations, interfacing with Systems Engineers, R&D Team Leaders and Product Managers
· Representative, ability to present projects reviews in both Hebrew and English
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Analytical, organized, process-oriented, great attention to details
· Highly motivated, initiator, proactive, multitasker, ability to work under pressure
· Familiarity in software, hardware, firmware, mechanics, or radio development – advantage
· BSc in engineering, technological management, or industrial management. MSc – advantage