About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Firmware Engineer to join our team. As a Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the firmware development team in the design, development and production of our firmware supported products regarding water measuring, remote reading systems, communications, while working on the new generations of our IoT products at the forefront of technology.
- Designing and developing the next generation of firmware
- Maintaining stable firmware
- Performing code reviews
- Writing and maintaining firmware documentation
- 3+ years of low level embedded software engineering experience.
- Experience with low level embedded FW architecture, design patterns and system integration.
- Experience with HW protocols e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc..
- Proficiency in C language.
- Experience with bare metal / RT OS development.
- Experience with ST MCU-s and tools.
- Experience in development of low power embedded applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of wireless protocols (cellular, LoRa, etc.).
- Experience with Agile-Scrum and unit testing.
- Experience in data modelling protocols (LWM2M, DLMS, etc.).