About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join Our Mechanical Department!
- Leading the mechanical design of projects under development, from concept to completion
- Leading design risk management processes
- Executing the mechanical design of plastic parts and assisting throughout the mold production process
- In charge of performing and documenting tests
- Performing design improvements and supporting production lines
- Certified mechanical engineer from a recognized institution in Israel
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing multidisciplinary products for mass production in the field of electronic packaging
- Strong knowledge of SolidWorks, building models, and producing sketches
- Experience in the planning and transferring of plastic, metal, and elastic parts to Production
- Experience and understanding in GD&T and tolerance accumulation calculations
- Experience in SolidWorks strength and flow simulations
- Knowledge and experience in production methods for metals and coating processes
- Experience in Agile, DevOps, and Priority