Mechanical Design Engineer
About The Position
About Arad Technologies
Arad Measurement Technologies is the development center for Arad Group, a world leader in IoT smart water measurement and management systems. The products of Arad are sold in more than 60 countries.
With millions of users worldwide, Arad water management software is a world-leading enterprise SaaS that is completely cloud-based.
Arad Technologies employs over 100 engineers and researchers, including Software, Firmware, Radio, hardware, hydraulics, mechanics, and more.
We are looking for an innovative R&D Mechanical Design Engineer to join Our Mechanical Department!
• Managing the mechanical design of projects under development, from concept to completion.
• Responsible for mechanics risk management and mitigation processes.
• Executing the mechanical design of plastic parts and assisting throughout the mold production.
• In charge of performing and documenting tests.
• Performing design improvements and supporting production lines.
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in developing multidisciplinary products for mass production.
- Skilled in SolidWorks for model design and drawings.
- Experience in the planning and transferring of plastic, metal, and elastic parts to Production.
- Experience and understanding in GD&T and tolerance accumulation calculations.
- Experience in SolidWorks strength and flow simulations.
- Knowledge and experience in production methods for metals and coating processes.
- Experience in working with PLM Agile, Azure DevOps, and Priority systems.