Executive Assistant & Administration
About The Position
Arad measurement technologies is the development center for Arad group, a world leader in IoT smart water measurement and management systems.
The products of Arad are sold in more than 60 countries.
With millions of users worldwide, Arad water management software is a world-leading enterprise SaaS that is completely cloud-based.
Arad Technologies employs over 100 engineers and researchers, including Software, Firmware, Radio, hardware, hydraulics, mechanics, and more.
In this position you will be part of the HR team.
You will manage the company VP’s calendar and help schedule and administer activities.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Managed eight calendars.
- Help manage the company's administrative and logistical aspects.
- Organize and schedule visits to the company.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of managing executive scheduling and administrative tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a responsive attitude to help nurture a positive work environment.
- Well organized, self-motivated, able to work well independently and within a team.
- Flexible approach, able to work in a multi-tasking, dynamic and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English (professional level)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP), familiar with learning software and apps
- Strong presentation skills
- An academic education is an asset.