RF & Antenna Engineer
About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
Arad Technologies develops smart IoT based water meters. The RF group under the HW department is looking for RF engineer for development of antennas and other RF devices.
- Leading the development of internal antennas from concept to mass production
- Conducting electromagnetic simulations in CST
- Building prototypes of antennas in the lab
- Performing measurements in the RF lab, from card level to final product
- Antenna measurements in an advanced spherical anechoic chamber
- Analyzing results and writing technical reports in English
- Improving processes and implementing new technologies
- Reporting directly to the RF Team Leader
- BSc in Electronic Engineering, specializing in RF/microwaves/electromagnetics ,(recent graduates, with relevance courses can apply)
- Experience in developing antennas - an advantage
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment – signal generator, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, etc. – a significant advantage
- Proven ability to multitask and work in a highly dynamic environment
- Knowledge in simulation software CST/HFSS– an advantage
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and organized
- Readiness to outdoor field tests from time to time
- Skilled at writing technical reports in English