About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
In this position you will be managing and maintaining organizational workstations and infrastructure at our contractor's sites, managing and executing IT and system projects.
- Setting up and managing workstations in production environments
- Managing, maintaining, and migrating systems
- Managing and maintaining servers (AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP) in Windows server environments
- Managing servers and workstations
- Providing IT users with support and service for setting up and maintaining systems
- Writing and distributing work procedures
- At least 2 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Experience in workstations (hardware – HP, Dell)
- In-depth familiarity with workstations, servers, and Windows protocols
- Experience in project management – significant advantage
- Knowledge in communications and protocols – Fortinet + Cisco
- Driver’s license
- Extremely service oriented
- Ability to see the complete picture
- Team player, autodidact, organized
- Willing to work irregular hours
- Excellent interpersonal relations