Suitable candidates, please send CV to Yifat Yanuka at Yifat.Yanuka@aradtec.com
Arad Measuring Technologies, the Arad Group’s Development Center, develops and manufactures innovative water measuring systems that are distributed through Arad’s subsidiaries in Israel and around the globe. The Arad Group is a public Israeli company that is listed on the TA-125 Index and the TA Tech – Elite Index with a value of more than NIS 1B.
Arad Technologies employs more than 100 R&D Engineers in a range of fields, including hardware, embedded software, SaaS and Mobile applications, hydraulics, radio, mechanics, and more.
Arad Technologies develops world-leading products in the field of water measuring solutions and software for water meter management, and has millions of customers around the world.
Server Management and Organizational Infrastructure Maintenance
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Setting up and managing servers in VMWare environments
- Managing and maintaining storage systems and their intra-migration
- Managing and maintaining servers in Windows environment (AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP)
- In-depth knowledge of Azure, including experience in setting up cloud-based servers
- Managing servers and workstations
- Must have knowledge writing PowerShell automation
- Providing support and services for IT users: setting up and maintaining systems
- Writing and distributing work procedures
- Work interfaces: Direct Manager – Information Security and Infrastructure Manager
- Inter-organizational interfaces: Network team, software teams, DBA, data security teams, organizational users
- Extra- organizational interfaces: Suppliers, integrators
Must have at least 5 years’ knowledge and experience in the following fields:
- VMWare – Setting up and ongoing maintenance of VMware Clusters, including setting up from scratch using new hardware
- Working with servers and blades (software: Dell, HP)
- In-depth familiarity with Windows servers, mainly Active Directory, Exchange, and Failover Clusters
- Knowledge in communications and data security: FORTINET + CISCO
- Highly familiar with PowerShell for code writing – great advantage
- Experience in managing projects – great advantage
- Knowledge of Lenox – great advantage
- Familiar with Azure cloud environment – advantage
Required Traits and Skills
- Extremely service oriented
- Ability to see the complete picture
- Autodidact and team player
Willing to work irregular hours
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Highly organized
WHY WORK WITH US?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.
Pleasant work environment, interesting work and excellent conditions for the right candidate.