Arad Measuring Technologies, the Arad Group’s Development Center, develops and manufactures innovative water measuring systems that are distributed through Arad’s subsidiaries in Israel and around the globe. The Arad Group is a public Israeli company that is listed on the TA-125 Index and the TA Tech – Elite Index with a value of more than NIS 1B.
Arad Technologies employs more than 100 R&D Engineers in a range of fields, including hardware, embedded software, SaaS and Mobile applications, hydraulics, radio, and mechanics.
Arad Technologies develops world-leading products in the field of water measuring solutions and software for water meter management, and has millions of customers around the world.
- Handling import and export processes.
- Contacting and conducting negotiations with suppliers in Israel and overseas.
- Understanding the Electronics and PCB markets.
- Working with shipping companies.
- Tracking orders.
- Working with a range of internal and external interfaces.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree from known academic institution in Israel (Industrial Engineering, Logistics).
- 5 years’ experience in procurement, with a focus on components.
- Experienced in conducting negotiations.
- Ability to prepare shipping documents.
- Familiar with business processes – significant advantage.
- Very good English – necessary.
- Additional languages – advantage.
- Highly familiar with Priority software.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with a range of interfaces while multitasking.
- Strong understanding of logistics, attention to detail, and precision.
- Full time position.
- Education: Industrial Engineer, Economist, Statistician, or academic degree in Logistics or other relevant fields. Master’s degree – advantage.
- Languages: Very good Hebrew and English.
- Computer applications: Very good knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables and advanced functions – VLOOKUP).
- ERP: Familiarity with Priority
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.
Pleasant work environment, interesting work and excellent conditions for the right candidate.