Arad specializes in the design, development and manufacture of top quality precision water meters for applications such as domestic, waterworks, irrigation and water management throughout the world.
The company seeks a highly motivated and creative electrical engineer to join the company’s R&D team in designing and testing of robust products and tools.
• joining to ARAD R&D H/W teem.
• Board design, layout, and production of various boards
• Building, modifying and testing product prototypes
• Developing, verifying and testing hardware and support peripherals to ensure they meet specifications and requirements
• Laboratory and field testing of board’ electrical performance
• Writing detailed functional specifications to document the hardware development process
• Participate in design concept of mechanical/hydraulic/electrical solution.
• Participate in debug and integration process with S/W teems.
• Innovative, problem solving, hands-on attitude
• Experienced in working with subcontractors
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, team player
• B.Sc. engineer degree in electrical engineering
• At least 5 years of relevant experience: board design, data seeking and component/specification, tooling design & test design
• Experience in independent leadership of a project
• Experience in ultra-low power board design
• Experience in controller & digital and analog design
• Experience in IOT H/W solution and protocols.
• Experience in written components drivers.
• Experience in FPGA design and VHDL coding.
Why work with us?
Arad technologies employs over 100 developers & engineers in diverse fields: hardware, firmware, hydraulics software mechanics and more.
The company’s products are the most advanced in the world in the field of water measurement, and incorporate advanced technologies in the fields of communications, hydraulics and mechanics.
Arad technologies’ management software is a fully “cloud based” world leading enterprise saas and supports millions of customers worldwide.