About The Position
A Little About Us
Arad Group's mission is to help conserve water. Surface water runoff, groundwater, and snow provide most of the water supply on Earth, and they are all threatened by overdevelopment, pollution, and global warming. Providing an end-to-end IoT and Cloud-based solution for smart cities, Arad Group is a world leader in water management and measurement solutions.
Established in 1941, Arad is a group of seven companies employing more than 1,500 employees worldwide. Each year, Arad invests more than $25 million in research and development. Arad Technologies is the research and development center of the Arad Group. At Arad Technologies, we develop the next generation of Arad’s products manufactured and sold by our sister companies across the globe.
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated and experienced senior Automation Developer to join our team. As a Automation Developer, you will be responsible for supporting the firmware development cycle in design, development and production of our automated tests infrastructure of our firmware supported products regarding water measuring, remote reading systems, communications.
- You will be involved in the design and development of automation infrastructure and testing.
- Test integration and bug analysis.
- Working together with FW development teams and Devops
- 3+ years of Experience in .NET technologies
- Experience in C# and Rest API
- Experience in testing Realtime software (preferring in Firmware tests)
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Experience developing desktop applications
- Experience in agile development
- Knowledge in Communication protocols such as UART, BLE etc.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure Devops
- Scrum team experience.