Suitable candidates, please send CV to Yifat Yanuka at Yifat.Yanuka@aradtec.com
Arad Measuring Technologies, the Arad Group’s Development Center, develops and manufactures innovative water measuring systems that are distributed through Arad’s subsidiaries in Israel and around the globe. The Arad Group is a public Israeli company that is listed on the TA-125 Index and the TA Tech – Elite Index with a value of more than NIS 1B.
Arad Technologies employs more than 100 R&D Engineers in a range of fields, including hardware, embedded software, SaaS and Mobile applications, hydraulics, radio, mechanics, and more.
Arad Technologies develops world-leading products in the field of water measuring solutions and software for water meter management, and has millions of customers around the world.
- Responsible for the design & development of desktop applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (FW, automation, mobile, etc.).
- Participation in all phases of software development from detail requirements, architecture, high level design to hardware/software integration and end-to-end system testing.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing C# applications – must
- Hands on experience on API development – must
- Strong understanding of OOPS – must
- Proven track record of designing SW architecture, design patterns and system integration – must
- Experience in C# WPF and MVVM concept programming to develop PC based applications – must
- Knowledge in communication protocols such as UART, BLE etc – must
- Fundamental knowledge and working experience on developing desktop applications – must
- Hands on experience in DevOps in Microsoft Azure DevOps environment
- Scrum team experience
- Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
- Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
- Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English